BARS provide equitable opportunities towards upward economic opportunities through the use of art, music, and entrepreneurship for young people with a focus on underserved youth to:
• Help them to pursue their dreams by harnessing their creativity and energy.
• Develop the character of tomorrow’s leaders based on positive life principles and values.
• Help them transform their ideas into tangible enterprises that create economic and social value for a better world.
• Improve underserved youth accessibility to upward economic mobility.
• Create a culture of innovation in schools in our local community.
• Foster the entrepreneurial mindset in young people, educators, and community members.
• Enable them to transition successfully to adulthood.